Learning Objective: Map learner-centered options, for your course, for accessing/distributing media
- What should you support? BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)… Do you have to build 4 versions of your media/app?
- HTML5 is as an answer to our ‘build it once and it will work for all devices’ goal.
- Demo how to distribute video via HTML5
Push vs. pull
- Web 2.0 a term coined in 1999, this refers to the Internet as a place where things get done, as opposed to places where you go to read stuff.
- Using RSS vs visiting websites vs email vs carrier pigeons ( Google Reader, Feedly, Rolio, The Old Reader, )
- RSS for courses in action ( French 215- D100, ds106 ,)